Global partnerships that create value
Viaa Christian University of Applied Sciences has strong global partnerships with christian higher education institutes in- and outside of Europe and tight bonds with several international non-profit organizations, through which Viaa strengthens its high-quality education.
Viaa International Office manages these partnerships and continuously seeks ways to develop international opportunities for students and staff. Faculty interested in developing new partnerships or exploring collaborations and opportunities with Viaa are welcome to contact the International Office team. Please find the contact form below to reach out to our International Office team.
European exchange partners:
- VID (Norway)
- Evangelische Hochschule Ludwigsburg (Germany)
- Károli Gáspar University (Hungary)
- University of Malta (Malta)
Non-European exchange partners:
- The King’s University (Canada)
- Redeemer University (Canada)
- Dordt University (USA)
- Nkhoma Christian University (Malawi)
European internship partners:
- August Hermann Franke Schule (Germany)
- El Porvenir (Spain)
- Colegio Juan de Valdés (Spain)
- Fundación Frederico Fliedner (Spain)
- Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Schwesternschaft (Germany)
Non-European internship partners:
- Alongsiders International (Cambodia)
Welcome to connect!
High quality education - Ranking
For universities of applied sciences – Dutch: ‘hogescholen‘ – there are no general international rankings. In the Netherlands, there is a ranking called the ‘Keuzegids‘ (choice guide). For these rankings, the perspective of the students and the university are considered. The ranking is based on success key figures of the universities, expert assessments for the accreditation of the programmes as well as results of the National Student Survey (NSE). Each year Viaa ranks in the top five for all study programmes. In 2020, Viaa ranked number 1 for three of its four study programmes: Nursing, Education and Social Work.
Partnerships with NGO's
- Red een Kind
- Verre Naasten
Did you ever think about an international project where you …
- … collaborate with another Teacher Training Institute or college abroad?
- … take your students abroad without travelling?
- … invite a college abroad online in your lessons?
- … gather educational materials on a European level?
- … train education majors to do international projects?
Then eTwinning is your answer! Download the brochure below for more info.