- Christian University of Applied Sciences: Unique in Europe, specialised in social domains, with Christian identity. All staff has a Christian background.
- Small-scale university: Individual approach, small learning groups, personal character of the university, easy to make new contacts with teachers and students and a brand-new building.
- High-quality education: Accredited by the government, all programmes top-rated in several Dutch rankings and high student satisfaction.
- Well-situated: Zwolle is a typical Dutch city with an animated student life. Within 2 hours travel distance from major cities in The Netherlands and Germany, including Amsterdam airport and Düsseldorf airport.
- Problem-based teaching: Practical case of the future field of profession are the starting point of teaching. Theory is always related to practice.
- Practice-oriented, English-taught semesters: Practice-oriented studying, field trips, short internships, guest lecturers.
- Unique intercultural programme: Learning about Dutch culture and society through an excursion programme Dutch language training, live-in option with Dutch host families and a buddy programme with Dutch students.