Viaa participates in a network of European partners. An Erasmus agreement has been concluded with these partners (the so-called inter-institutional agreement). Student and colleagues of these partners can participate in exchange activities with Viaa while using an Erasmus grant.
In addition, Viaa collaborates with two non-European partners in the field of education and research.
- VID (Oslo – Norway)
- DIAK ( Helsinki – Finland )
- Diakonessestiftelsen ( Kopenhagen – Denmark )
- Evangelische Hochschule (Ludwigsburg – Germany)
- Vives( Flanders- Belgium)
- Károli Gáspar University ( Budapets – Hungary)
- Babes Boljay (Cluj – Romania)
- ETF (Leuven – Belgium)
- University of Malta
- Dordt College (Iowa – USA)
- Nkhoma Christian University ( Malawi )